Assessment and Rating - National Quality Standards
The National Quality Standard (NQS) focuses on the standard of care and education within child care centres. The NQS sets a national benchmark for early childhood education and care and outside school hour’s care in Australia. All centres are assessed in seven specific quality areas:
1. Educational program and practice
2. Children’s Health and Safety
3. Physical Environment
4. Staffing arrangements
5. Relationships with children
6. Collaborative Partnerships with families and community
7. Leadership and service management.
NQS is an ongoing process which we will be continually evaluating our policies and procedures and reviewing where we can improve the quality of our service. We pride ourselves in the highest levels of excellence in early learning and education.
We are committed to excellence in Early Education and Learning.